[etni] Fw: Re: Courage to speak up?

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:06:00 +0200

From: Micaela Ziv <zivmica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [etni] Re: Courage to speak up?

Hi Barry (and the others)
How are you doing these days?
I couldn't agree more that the organizational issues need to be sorted out -
and soon! But I was wondering... English is not the only subject with
modular exams. Maths, for example, started before us. Does anybody know how
their gmulim are given? Can anyone find out?
Since it is the Ministry (Minister and Director General???)that demanded we
move to a modular system at this particular point in time (and NOT the
English Inspectorate), shouldn't they be asked to take responsibility and
provide answers for all these organizational issues?
And here's another personal opinion... after two years experience with
project work (never did it before!) I am now convinced that is NOT more work
for the teacher - on the contrary - it gave me a rest!!!
Keep smiling everyone and let's remember - it is not the English
Inspectorate that expects us to succeed with fewer hours and larger classes
etc.....
That's all for now,
Micaela