[etni] Fw: LIT course on Wednesdays in Beer Sheva

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:47:50 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Dena Wolfson - denawolfson@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: LIT course on Wednesdays in Beer Sheva

Dear friends and colleagues in the South, and the rest of our country,
Here's hoping you are all well and bearing up under the circumstances, and
to all of those in the fighting, with G-d's help, may they return to us safe
and sound.

Now I am turning to this list  in order to get a message to those
participants who happen to be studying with me on the Wednesday LIT Course
in Beer Sheva.

As you know the Pisga is currently not holding any lectures. However, there
is material you need to access from the course site with High Learn.It seems
that many of you haven't logged on to the course site , or if you have, you
haven't registered you personal details (telephone numbers and e-mail
addresses) so that you can receive e-mails notifying you of assignments and
future meetings.
Just before Hanuka I left a message and an assignment on the site. Please
look at them as this material and task count as one online session.
Depending on the security situation, we may  have at least 2 more session
via the Internet. I really don't know any more right now, but as soon as I
do, I'll let you know in personal emails and via High Learn.

Wishing everyone well,
Dena Wolfson

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you