[etni] Fw: Happy Pesach

  • From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:36:03 +0200

MessageDue to popular demand..... some more Passover cheer:
Have a happy!
Adele

HAPPY PESACH.

Passover Research

A group of leading medical researchers has published data indicating that Seder
participants should NOT partake of both chopped liver and charoses. It seems
that this combination can lead to Charoses of the Liver.

At our seder, we had whole wheat and bran matzoh, fortified with Metamucil. The
brand name, of course, is..."Let My People Go."

Old Jewish men in Miami get hernias from wearing chai's which are too heavy.
This condition is called chaiatal hernia!"

If a doctor carries a black bag and a plumber carries a tool box, what does a
mohel carry? A bris kit!

JEWISH JEOPARDY:  We give the answer, you give the question

A: Midrash
Q: What is a Middle East skin disease?

A: The Gaza Strip
Q: What is an Egyptian Belly Dance?

A: A classroom, a Passover ceremony, and a latke
Q: What are a cheder, a seder, and a tater?

A: Sofer
Q: On what do Jews recline on Passover?

A: Babylon
Q: What does the rabbi do during some sermons?

A: Filet Minyan
Q: What do you call steaks ordered by 10 Jews?

A: Kishka, sukkah, and circumcision
Q: What are a gut, a hut, and a cut?

And speaking of circumcisions: An enterprising Rabbi is offering circumcisions
via the Internet. The service is to be called..."E-MOIL."