[etni] Re: Fw: [FWD: SOS]

  • From: bshalom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tanyam@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:42:03 +0300

Dear All,

A good friend of mine passed this message on to me.

To get to the Books for Israel project, you can Google search the page or
simply type in your web browser

BooksforIsrael.org

Instructions for how to sign up are on the section called ISRAELI SCHOOLS SIGN
UP HERE which is on the right hand side of the first page of the site.
Please follow the instructions on that page and use the address given there to
contact us  (b4i2002@xxxxxxxxxxx).

We've never refused to reply to anyone who writes to us although we are all
volunteer and it may take us a few days to get back to you. Additionally, if
you do not send the information we ask for on the ISRAELI SCHOOLS SIGN UP HERE
page, all we can do is ask once again, that you send us this information.

best regards,
jade

This mail sent through IMP Webmail of Haifa University
http://webmail.haifa.ac.il