[etni] Fw: A question to junior high school teachers

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 00:26:01 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Hadas Y - hadassiyo@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: A question to junior high school teachers

Dear fellow teachers,

I have a private student in the eighth grade, in Hakbata Beit. His teacher
has told them that the eighth grade level is equivalent to that of Module B.
Can anyone deny or confirm this information? Can anyone please tell me what
is the expected level of teaching from Hakbatza Beit and Hakbatza Aleph in
the 8th Grade, considering the fact that my student is in a school for
gifted children?

Thank you in advance.
Hadas Yosha

        Call for Articles