[etni] [FWD: unusual LD]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:28:38 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: unusual LD
 From: "Judy Givati" <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I have an 11th grade student who has an unusual (?) "evkun" ..
She can't seem to remember words....the word is usually "on
the tip of her tongue" so to speak but she can't manage to get
it out! This situation causes her to lose a lot of time in the
written presentation.... this is an "official" evkun but there are
no "guidelines"..She has extra time but that doesn't help
much.."Kriyat Shalon",etc aren't helpful....does anyone have
any suggestions how I can't help her??  jesg