[etni] [FWD: We lost an hour and paid for two!!]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:37:05 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: We lost an hour and paid for two!!
 From: "Diane Van-spier" <mayshi17@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I felt I had to write and express my anger about the money that we lost
last month for our one hour strike!  How come that when we strike for
one
hour Misrad Hahinuch manage to take off about 130 shekels of our wages -
but when we sustitute for another teacher and teach an extra hour we get
less than half of that amount!!  The strike was because of all the
violence we have to put up with - does nobdy care that our employers
aren't able to protect us and penalize us by taking off so much money?
Ah.....  I forgot I'm a teacher because of all the long holidays I get
and the respect that is given to me by children and parents alike - ok
feel much better now!!

Diane