[etni] [FWD: Re: winter bagrut]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:14:50 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: winter bagrut]
 From: "Sarah Maoz" <srmaoz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi,
 As far as I know, if the student is still at school and considered an
"internal" student, it is too late for her to register to be tested at
school. Only "external" students who have already graduated school can
still register to be tested at the school.  If she registers as a "late
registry" she will have to go on the 11th Jan. to take the test at one
of the centers for testing which may not be so close to her home.  The
school secretary or the person in charge of the Bagrut exams at your
school should have the information about later registration.  This is
all unofficial answers as I am nothing to do with the ministry just the
coordinator of English in my school.  Hope this helps,  Sarah