[etni] [FWD: Re: Teaching Salaries in Scars' dale, Good Passage for Module F, 2006]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:15:19 -0700

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Teaching Salaries in Scars' dale, Good Passage for Module
F, 2006
From: Barry Silverberg and family <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  -------- Original Message --------
>  Subject: Teaching Salaries in Scarsdale,

After eating my heart out and several other organs which
have practically withered away this year, i started preparing
the questions for this article.

1 With a six figure salary ,  a teacher is able to get out of
 and get into ______________.    16 points.

2 The word 'prowess' as used in this article means        (8 points)
   a) n:  a female prow     b) an educational degree
   c) n: a bodily organ      d) adj: the most prow

 3 What is ironic about the teacher who would be 'immediately
discounted?'   4 points.

                 It's unbelievable that

 Maybe you would like to try your hand: