[etni] [FWD: Re: LD 1point bagrut]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:33:39 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: LD 1point bagrut]
 From: "Judy Kramer" <judkrame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Liya

 It isn't clear what you mean by helping him with maximum hatamot. What does it
recommend on his ivchun? That's
the only determining factor.
Also, I don't know what you mean by 2 cassettes. If a student is both dyslexic
and dysgraphic, he should be
doing an oral exam. He most certainly should not be recording his answers as
well as listening to the text.
Even a student without learning disabilities would find this difficult, if not
impossible.

 Judy Kramer