[etni] Cursive writing

  • From: Shoshana Kent <y2nosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:20:12 +0200

I teach cursive writing in Grade 7.  Nobody told me to.  I just think it is
something they should be familiar with if they need to read something
written in cursive or if they simply want to try writing that way
themselves.  Also, almost all of the kids enjoy learning cursive.  They
think it is cool, especially the letters that look nothing like the printed
ones.  I also teach Grades 8 and 9.  Some of those kids decide to use
cursive but most don't.

Shoshana Kent