[etni] Re: Bagrut training courses, e.g. for the new Literature module

  • From: Reuben Moses <mreuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jackykeller@xxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:03:57 +0300

I still have not seen the timetable. Where is it? Is there anything in the
Haifa area?
Reuben
  From: Ariella Kopels <mckopels@xxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: etni Digest V6 #251

  I would like to make a suggestion to the powers that be
  concerning the Bagrut training courses (NBA, CAT and
  now the Literature module). Could someone please get
  their act together and decide on the days and times for
  these courses BEFORE the school year starts? Someone
  knew that there was going to be a change in the modules
  - there was a pilot, so there aren't any surprises, so why
  couldn't the dates be set in the summer when we could
  do something about it.

  I know that our regional advisor is trying to set up a course
  for our area,and I appreciate her efforts, but my schedule
  is set and the school is not about to make any major
  changes now that the year has begun. I'm sure that I'm
  not the only teacher who can't participate because of
  scheduling problems. This is not the first time that the
  ministry has decide to require a course, but tells us after
  the fact. As a teacher I am expected to plan in advance.
  I know what I am going to be teaching this year.
  Why can't the MOE hold to the same standards as the
  teachers? Just some food for thought for the future-

  Happy New Year,
  Ariella Kopels