[etni] Att English teachers in the Golan

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 18:16:51 +0200

Hello out there! A teacher from Zfat College referred a young woman to me for
remedial teaching.
She is a very sweet girl, but very weak in languages; She cannot identify all
the letters and cannot read past the cat/dog level.  Digraphs, 2 sylable words
throw her.

I have the materials she needs but live too far away.  She lives in Nov and
studies in Zefat, 2nd year.  She is highly motivated, but held back by learning
difficulties.

Perhaps there is a teacher living in the Nov area who could help get her on
track.

Barry S

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx