[etni] Re: 3 points or 4 points?

  • From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: morahharris@xxxxxxxxx, etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:13:46 +0300

Academic institutions do not take anyone with less than 4.
That being said, your girls would probably not get there or even wish to.
The professional colleges mostly don't care as long as one has a full
bagrut (3 in this case is enough) and in some cases only require 12 years
and the major but minimal bagruyot (3 English, 3 Math, 1 Lashon)