[esnr] Re: The SAN-Clan

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:07:11 +0100

Dear Berrie,

As not a political person - afterall I research neurofeedback, hypnosis and
energy medicine at Imperial College London, which is ranked 3rd in the UK (with
all that that entails) - just what would a political agenda be?

Our aims, and how they differ form i-SNR have been fully outlined.  These
issues have evolved during and since Winterthur and hence the Referendum.

In order to have university affiliation there needs to be an academic on the
faculty that is engaged in biofeedback research.  We have few options here.
Tubingen and Imperial College London have been discussed but are not feasible.
Trondheim offers strong interest with a new programme, and with Juri Kropotov
on the faculty. From my personal standpoint and one on the teaching faculty of
the training course, a city with an opera house would have been hard to refuse!

With best wishes,

John