[esnr] Re: Article

  • From: "Learning Recovery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:41:29 +0200

David, he was at the SNR meeting in Florida last week, so I suggest you
email him directly.
I do have that article but it was some years ago and I would take ages to
find it amongst all my archives (euphemism for untidy piles of stuff
collected over the years!) But it is not impossible if there is no other
way, Bev