[esnr] Re: Article

  • From: ex_ip276239@xxxxxxx
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:12:18 +0100

Hi all,

Have you all received the Journal of NeuroTherapy this year?

I am a member since June 2004 and I have not received any and I do not have a
code to see e-copies of the JNT. I have a send an e-mail to the main office but
I have not received any reply. Is this normal?

Thanks for any information.
Bye for now.
Jorge Alvoeiro

--
-------
Prof. Dr. Jorge Alvoeiro,PhD,Hull,UK

------
Clix Rapidix - Aumente até 6X a velocidade da sua Internet
Adira em http://acesso.clix.pt e comece logo a navegar