[ensu] cultural perspectives event

  • From: "Rachel Riddle" <rachelriddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 00:25:17 -0400

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is making it through this hectic time of year!

ENSU is looking for volunteers! We are planning an event focused on cultural perspectives regarding the environment. The following are the details we have sorted out thus far;

Date: Wednesday November 27, 2002
Location: Innis Town Hall/Lobby, Innis College
Time: 6:30 - 8:30

We would like to showcase a variety of different cultures and their perspective on the environment. There will be a series of speakers detailing different cultural perspectives on the environment and there will also be displays set up for people to browse.

We need YOU to help us with this event! Right now we are looking for people interested in assisting us with advertising. It is always a big challenge to advertise an event on campus especially on a campus such as ours. If you are interested in helping us out with advertising please reply to my email, rachelriddle@xxxxxxxxxxx and if you're not interested in advertising but would still like to help out, please email me as well! Thank-you and looking forward to hearing from you!

Rachel Riddle
Volunteer Coordinator, ENSU

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here