[ensu] ENSU office hours

  • From: "Rachel Riddle" <rachelriddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:43:08 -0500

Hello!

I would like to announce that the Environmental Students' Union office hours are Mondays to Fridays from 12:00pm to 2:00pm located at our office at Innis College, 2 Sussex Avenue, Room 107. Our office is tucked in behind the cafeteria.

Please feel free to stop by anytime during these office hours to ask questions about ENSU and any of the events that we are holding or services we offer. If you are interested we also sell mugs for $3.00.

Thank-you and I hope to see a few new faces!

Rachel Riddle
Volunteer Coordinator, ENSU

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here