[emergingleaders] Re: September meet up

  • From: Howard Clark <Howard.Clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:58:04 +0000

And me

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Sarah Shead<mailto:sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎29/‎07/‎2015 08:52
To: emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [emergingleaders] Re: September meet up

I completed the survey x

On 29 Jul 2015 08:29, "Chloé Titcomb"
<chloetitcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chloetitcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi all,

In my hurry to get the survey out to you all, I made a pretty basic marketing
fail and forgot to collect people's names on the survey! Sorry but would you
mind sending me a quick email to let me know if you completed the survey?

I know Jenni, Jennifer, Emily, Emma, Michael and Katie have done it but not
sure who else has!

Thanks so much,

Chloe xx

[cid:image9e4f3f.JPG@da5ec745.418f5778]<http://www.sadlerswells.com/emailsig>

copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Sadler’s Wells Trust Ltd, Company Registration Number 1488786
Registered Address: Sadler's Wells Theatre, Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4TN

JPEG image