[emergingleaders] Re: September meet up

  • From: Jennifer Curry <jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:53:58 +0000

All done, thanks so much Chloe.

I’m sorry I didn’t get back to some of you on Facebook. We got the green light
for a Communications Officer at DCD 2 days a week in the end. So now I’m
thinking about the job description/personal spec.

If any of you have any suggestions/templates that would be useful I’d really
appreciate it. This is the first Comms specific role at DCD so I don’t have
anything to go by internally. Also – any tips for me as to what might be
important when managing a one-person Comms team would be fantastic.

Thank you all for your help with this, I really appreciate it. Looking forward
to seeing you in September (or tomorrow eve!)

xxx

Jennifer Curry
Executive Director
Dancers’ Career Development
Plouviez House, 19-20 Hatton Place, London EC1N 8RU
020 7831 1449 jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.thedcd.org.uk<http://www.thedcd.org.uk/>

[DCD Logo & Title (Roys) - Signature]

[Run-for-Dancers-Spotlight-Email]<http://www.thedcd.org.uk/spotlight10kchallenge.php>