Re: Tom's Icon Project

  • From: Reboant <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:03:29 -0500

A L wrote:

From: Reboant <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tom's Icon Project
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:24:07 -0500

DUH!
Fogot these.
Had to make one at 16x16 so it wouldn't look so blurry when added to the context menu.This time I had to move the lower left box over by one pixel. :)
<< slnk_as16-1.png >>
<< slnk_as48-1.svg >>

Is it just me, or is the .svg actually an .png-file??!

Arnout

It was a png before I imported into Inkscape so it could be possible that the svg images actually has the png image inbedded into it.I really don't know anything about the importing and exporting characteristics of the program so you may very well be right.