Re: Tom's Icon Project

  • From: Reboant <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:27:10 -0500

A L wrote:

The 4th icon from the left isn't really recognizable (I think it's the gnome-harddisk icon?)

Right on both accounts.I forgot to mention it was just a space holder until I can come up with something better.

the 3th icon from the right, the funny guy, looks good but in contrast to the other icons it has an much larger black fuzzy outline (or drop-shadow?).

Actually its a red halo around the guy that seems to enhance most of the black within the icon.I figured the red would signify the danger working as super-user but it didn't turned out the way I wanted.

Thanks for your opinion.If anyone has any ideas then please let me know.