Re: Some Icons Missing

  • From: Charles A Edwards <eslrahc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:49:41 -0500

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:15:29 -0500
Lane Lester <llester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Right-click on the handle of any toolbar > bar items > double-click
> > on any icon. Then follow Tom's suggestion.
> >

> Thanks, that worked... but it gets even stranger to me.
>
> I double-clicked the Marks icon, which was one of those no-icon
> graphics that look like a sheet of paper with a folded-over corner.
>
> The dialog "select icon for panebar1" came up, and the file
> bookmark_48.png was already selected in the "other" tab! And it was
> the picture of a blue book with a red bookmark!
>
> So it seems like EmelFM2 is configured to show that icon, but for some
> reason can not.

Lane, it is possible that it is not emelfm2 that is causing
your issues with the displayed icons.

A major cause of such issue can be the gkt/qt theme schema that is
being used by your distro.
Has it been recently changed/updated?

    Charles

--
How do you power off this machine?
        -- Linus, when upgrading linux.cs.helsinki.fi, and after using