Re: Some Icons Missing

  • From: Lane Lester <llester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:32:06 -0500

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM, <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looking at the code, I'd expect the "missing" icon to be substituted if:
>
> 1. The custom icon file can't be accessed (bad name, bad path, bad
> permission)
>

> Hence my previous suggestions about examining all possible causes of a
> type-1 problem.

Looking at each of the three possibilities:

   1. The filenames are provided by the software developer.
   2. /usr/share/pixmaps/emelfm2/ is what I have set for the icon
   directory, and it's where the icons are. I've tried it with and without the
   trailing /.
   3. Permissions are all -rw--r--r

I guess I'll let it go for now. Thanks for all the suggestions, guys.

Lane
--
*Lane Lester*
Codger's Cogitations: Reflections on Life and Faith<http://www.lanelester.com/>