[EMAS] Re: peep show

  • From: stevenmritt@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "vsenechal@xxxxxxxxx" <vsenechal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 08:31:55 -0400

Nice Semi Sands, Virginia. Assuming this is Beaver Lake, they were not present
this AM, given a quick, limited view scan. Only shorebirds seen were one Semi
Plover and two Spotted Sands.

Almost got into an accident trying to pull into the sanctuary! Having the
orange fencing right up front might be a smart idea!

Steve Ritt
San Diego, CA / Asheville, NC

Sent from my iPhone