[EMAS] Hendersonville/ Mountain Home Peeps

  • From: "Kevin Burke" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wildernessburke1@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: EMAS Listserv <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:23:55 +0000 (UTC)

My wife just called and said that she had 25-30 peeps(drive by car view only)
in the field on the North side of Rugby Drive in Hendersonville.  "They gave me
the White wing flash" is what she said.  Rugby Drive is accessed just South of
the Mountain Home exit of 26.  It is the traffic light right after GB shoes on
Hendersonville Rd.  Take a right and the field is on the right after the
church.
I drive by this field every day on the way to work and it does have some areas
of standing water after rains.  It may be worth checking out.  Sorry she didn't
get the species, but I thought I would give a heads up anyway.
Kevin BurkeHendersonville, NC