[EMAS] Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary. volunteers needed

  • From: Doug Johnston <wellsteadwest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:27:15 -0400

For those of you who enjoy birding the sanctuary and would like to give back a
little, we have a couple of projects lined up for this month. Look below for
details from an email to our regular volunteers.

We are probably only talking an hour or two on each morning, even less if we
have a good showing of volunteers.

Also note that these work mornings are scheduled for weekdays. This may allow
some of you who have busy weekends to help.

Thanks

Doug