[ell-i-developers] Friday's presentation

  • From: Laurila Anssi <anssi.laurila@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:20:52 +0000

Hi all,

There has been a slight change in tomorrow’s presentation agenda. The original
idea was to have all the companies there present, but it has changed for only
the students and course instructors. There will be eleven groups presenting
their four minute videos starting from 9am, after which we will continue with
our course stuff for the rest of the day.

You are welcome to join if you please, but this is not necessary as you would
probably be the only client there. We will email the video to you anyway when
it is finished.

Best regards,
Anssi