[ell-i-developers] 2014-10-16 meeting notes

  • From: otso@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:00:02 +0200

Hi all,

Here's the notes from last Thursday. Sorry for delayed posting, this sort
of slipped from my mind.

*New space*
  ELL-i will set up a hardware laboratory in Takkatie 18 with Helsinki
Hacklab. We are happy and excited to get close to local maker community.

  Lauri has been porting code from STM32F4 to STM32F0.

  Performance tests were done on F0.

  Proto boards have been manufactured, a few little glitches but these can
be fixed on production run.
  Will test board operation on higher loads.
  Will co-operate on creating blog posts w/teemu

  DA4BRI demo organization, moving ELL-i to new premises
  Teemu will create @ell-i.org email addresses to interested parties.
  Will create a virtual machine image which contains necessary software
for ELL-i development

  Callbacks on USART,
  Calling C from Python in emulator, callbacks between C and Python.

*Future work*
  Software stack needs refinement, we should develop SW easy enough for
end users.
  Idea is to have non-CS people writing their applications on top of our