[ell-i-developers] 2014-10-16 meeting notes

  • From: otso@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:00:02 +0200

Hi all,

Here's the notes from last Thursday. Sorry for delayed posting, this sort
of slipped from my mind.

*New space*
  ELL-i will set up a hardware laboratory in Takkatie 18 with Helsinki
Hacklab. We are happy and excited to get close to local maker community.

*Lauri*
  Lauri has been porting code from STM32F4 to STM32F0.

  Performance tests were done on F0.

*Otso*
  Proto boards have been manufactured, a few little glitches but these can
be fixed on production run.
  Will test board operation on higher loads.
  Will co-operate on creating blog posts w/teemu

*Teemu*
  DA4BRI demo organization, moving ELL-i to new premises
  Teemu will create @ell-i.org email addresses to interested parties.
  Will create a virtual machine image which contains necessary software
for ELL-i development

*Asif*
  Callbacks on USART,
  Calling C from Python in emulator, callbacks between C and Python.

*Future work*
  Software stack needs refinement, we should develop SW easy enough for
end users.
  Idea is to have non-CS people writing their applications on top of our
stack.