[elky] Re: today (ok, yesterday's stuff)

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:12:47 -0500

              Well many of the stumps are already several years old and if I
cut them off at ground level they would be there many more years. There
isn't enough moisture in the soil for stump remover bugs to eat away at it.
And the more you leave in the ground the more likely it is to be used by
termites or carpenter ants.

            I have 5 trees to cut down and I will keep for firewood but the
stack will be as far from the house and shop as possible and the soil under
and around it liberally treated with chemicals to kill termites and
carpenter ants.

           Here is a link to the page with pics. It will be added to every
so often. http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/new%20house/

                  Robert Adams