[elky] Re: today (ok, yesterday's stuff)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:11:40 -0500

It's actually been pretty nice around here. Although very humid, the air was
off for the first time in a week at home.

My Brother in law Jerry has been staying here from Florida, after coming up
for Grandma's Memorial. We went to the car show in Geneva last night, and it
was a lot better than last week. Full house, and I ran in to quite a few
friends. I took the camera, and I'll have to post some pictures eventually.
I didn't double up on the ones I had shot last week that showed up.

Jerry had a great time.... He's a gear head from way back. He has a 1976
Chevy Pickup with 40+" tires, chest high at the bottom of the doors, for
playing in the mud. It has the tunnel ram intake that used to be on the 72
GMC pickup I owned, sold to his dad, then he ended up with.

One pic attached of Jerry and a Nova that was there (He was claiming as his
own).

I have been working like a dog (what's new?) the last month and a half.
Nate's party, a wedding, and a funeral, and more work than I normally have
to do from home at Christmas time (note the time stamp of this message). I
don't know what's up with that, but I am thankful for just having a job.

A week from tomorrow, I will be sitting in Key West, drinking Margaritas in
Margaritaville, and eating Cheeseburgers in Paradise, for Cindy and I's 30th
Anniversary. I need it brothers and sisters.

JC