[elky] Re: (no subject)

  • From: ctsvmongo <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 06:46:05 -0500

Imo its great to see other teams in  the series(outside of NY- nothint against
them if their good great they earned it, just saying)... even though this year
you could hardly consider it a "series"

Sent from my Galaxy S®IIIDann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Yeah, I heard
the second biggest power outage in New York was the Yankees.  Just sayin'

Dan