[elky] Re: Vintage Drum rehab

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rat Pack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:05:42 -0700

Nifty project. But it looks like a lot of work. I have been trying for years to
get Ray to pick up some drumsticks. Even sent him a set. I am such a
troublemaker. Since I already have 9 musical instruments I am doing my best to
stay away from drums. But I have been known to set one of my keyboards to
something that sounds almost like a drum set.

Better I stick to strings..

Good luck and keep on keeping on.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)

p.s. near the beginning of Blackhawk Down they are even singing drums.

p.p.s. I would like a nice set of timpani The timpani at the beginning of the
John Adams video is awsome.