[elky] Time to...?

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:18:45 -0400 (EDT)

"It's different now" __ Conway Twitty __ 'Goodbye Time'

Irony rocks.

I've recently learned that, in ~1 year, I'll lose the year-round garage storage
(heated in winters) that I've appreciated the last 10+ years.  The couple that
owns the house, building & property is moving to SC.  I will not have the funds
needed to buy the place, though I would LOVE to live there.  So, since other
similar storage options in the area are more expensive, unemployment continues
& medical bills are still due ... it's probably time to sell my MCs.

Yep, life is still good.  It's just frustrating to watch things for which I've
worked hard disappear due to no fault of my own.  At least I can still drive &
write!  Hardly seems fair, but life isn't fair.  Things'll work out; they
always do...correct?

ROUTE 66-BASED STORY:
http://whenthegoingisgood.com/category/route66/

Motor Gnomes:
http://www.motorgnomes.com/category/staff/cort-s/

C&G:
http://www.cheersandgears.com/page/index.html/_/articles/editorials/stop-re-naming-my-car-r487

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong" __ Rascal Flatts __
'I'm Moving On'