[elky] Re: Squirrel ate wiring

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 09:53:00 -0800

moth balls might send them somewhere else. They do not like vinegar or moth balls. My question would be where are they getting the peanuts?

Harbor Freight has nice cheap traps....

Mary
Bummer Dan.

I have been finding peanuts on my intake manifold. Wire chewing is not far off from there.

Merry Christmas!!!
JC

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Ho, ho, ho and Merry Christmas to all except the rotten-ass
    squirrel that got up in my engine compartment and chewed off the
    wires to the MAP sensor.
    I'm 150 miles from home, Xmas Eve and Xmas the next day; nothing
    automotive will be open until Sunday at the earliest, and then
    likely only a few retail auto stores..

    The squirrel chewed the wires in such a way as there is little to
    splice to, but I guess that's what I'll spend part of Xmas Day
    attempting.

    Other than that things are good up here in the Northwest.

    Merry Christmas to you all and your loved ones.

    Dan