[elky] Re: Something strange....

  • From: JAMES HALLADAY <auh2ofan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:08:51 -0700

    Good onto you, Ray.

I was wondering if your atty. would be available over the weekend.

Perhaps Madam G. has a friend who qualifies as a "jailhouse lawyer";  and
was told to give it up; as slammer time is not fun, and the next sound you
hear will be the door coming shut.

My 2 Grand daughters have an angel each, and they really like them.
BTW; the funds go to a good cause;  helping families of drivers hurt or
killed at land racing events.

JPEG image

JPEG image