[elky] Re: Some interesting (and fun) motor swap/race links

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:00:30 -0500

                    If you like driving that mini try a Fiat 500( built on
the Panda). Bigger inside more power and handles better too. Surprising
considering it's a Fiat. They are starting to really advertise in DFW now
too.

                  Those chevettes were interesting cars. Decent size inside
and gas mileage that is rarely matched today other than with eurpoean
diesels but it had no power... You could look at the chevette as more of a
london city car but on the big side.

                      Oh on our way to Oklahoma a wile back we passed a
pugeot... Who would buy one of those, especially here?

                                  Robert Adams