[elky] Re: RIP Larry

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:27:46 -0500

We will miss him. I have had several lengthy conversations on the phone with
him. I even purchased an 8.5" GN rear from him, but the guy storing it
"lost" it, so Larry had to tear up the check.

His gall bladder ordeal years ago read like a chain saw massacre script. It
must have been terrifying, and painful. He doesn't have to worry about pain
any more, and we can thank God for that.

He is in Choo Choo heaven. Everything works.
JC