[elky] Re: RIP Larry

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:16:58 -0600

Thanks for posting this, Mike. John will get me a larger version of the photo of Larry and Bobbie...or he'll give it a shot.

I called Bobbie and only got to talk to her for a minute or so before another phone rang. In the short time we talked she said that Larry had been pretty sick for quite a while. That leads me to believe that he's in a much better place now. I've attached a small version of the photo here.

Godspeed, Larry, we'll miss you.

Ray

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program

On 3/17/2010 11:09 AM, Mike Huber wrote:

I got a call from Bobbi yesterday to let me know that Larry had passed away Sunday....She is still in the planning stages of a memorial service for him so I really don't have any other details other than his wishes to be creamated... And instead of flowers that a donation to a charity in his name be made ....
Cards may be sent to :

Larry Wright, PO BOX 5, Greenbush, MI 48738.

RIP Larry.... You will be missed.

Mike "MINOMAN" Huber
78 Mino El Camino
383 TPI Stroker