[elky] Re: Pull up a chair - 2010 Concours Pictures

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:59:32 -0600

Totally outta site, man!  I loved 'em!

On 7/3/2011 4:17 PM, John Christensen wrote:
I finally finished putting almost 350 or so pictures online from the Geneva Concours de Elegance that was here in town on the 22nd of August last year. I couldn't bear to have Ray finish another web gallery before I got these pictures online.

The link to this is on the events page here: http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm

The direct link to this album is here: http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/concours10/index.htm

There is no way I got all the cars. It was a huge show. Cadillac was the Marquis featured last year. You can still see my buddies Ferrari 575M, and plenty of exotics. The Cheetah was a favorite of mine. I tried to get creative with the angles some times. Nothing like a big Cadillac Grille for inspiration.

Happy 4th everyone!

Enjoy,
JC

IMG_1874.jpg