[elky] Pull up a chair - 2010 Concours Pictures

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:17:32 -0500

I finally finished putting almost 350 or so pictures online from the Geneva
Concours de Elegance that was here in town on the 22nd of August last year.
I couldn't bear to have Ray finish another web gallery before I got these
pictures online.

The link to this is on the events page here:
http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm

The direct link to this album is here:
http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/concours10/index.htm

There is no way I got all the cars. It was a huge show. Cadillac was the
Marquis featured last year. You can still see my buddies Ferrari
575M<http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/concours10/pages/IMG_2142.htm>,
and plenty of exotics. The
Cheetah<http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/concours10/pages/IMG_1813.htm>was
a favorite of mine. I tried to get creative with the angles some
times.
Nothing like a big Cadillac
Grille<http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/concours10/pages/IMG_1934.htm>for
inspiration.