[elky] Re: Power Steering Pump Leak

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:50:10 -0600

>>                 Gotta go check on My Little buddy. He has been puking
>> and not feeling good. Geri got meow mix instead of purina cat chow.
>> Meow mix is not good for anything but fertilizer. I went out and got a
>> small bag of cat chow until I get to Sams tomorrow to get the big bag.
>> $4 for a little bag and it's $10 for the really big one at sams... I
>> don't see why anyone buys petfood at wallyworld(on a regular basis)
>
> especially not after the Chinese Poison Pet Food fiasco sold at
> walmart.  Poor little guy, hope its just a temporary tummy ache.  give
> 'em a hug.
>
> Mary

                Will do. He always purrs when he gets a hug.

                 He is doing better and acting more like himself now.
The other cats don't mind the stuff but they are older...  But it's in
the trash anyway.
          Just pulled chicken off the grill and he is still growling
at food so he isn't ready to eat yet. Not puking anything up anymore
either. We had a good nap together when I got home as well. Takes
allot of energy out of you and takes a while to get back up to normal