[elky] Re: Power Steering Pump Leak

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:07:08 -0600

                 Yeah just don't want someone to feed it to theirs and then
have the same thing happen. Geri used to feed it to her cats all the time
but I switched her to Purina which used rice instead of corn. She got it
cause it was a little cheaper per pound well pet  food is one of those
things you don't experiment with like that.
             I do have some really healthy stuff that's primarily made from
meat. It's pricey but very good for them. Need to mix some of that in as
it's healthier.

                     Edgar is running around like normal now. Allot
different than last night. And back to eating regular cat food too. He keeps
wanting to go outside but will wait till tomorrow. Don't want him to get too
worn out yet. He did sneak out and made a b-line for the sand and rolled
around in it before I was able to catch him.

                      Robert Adams