[elky] Re: OT: in Boise and a photo of me grand-moppet

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:45:00 EST

Nice Elky, I like the pistons holding the rope.

-Smoky Mt Frank-

In a message dated 3/12/2010 10:42:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks,  John...and everybody.  For those on FaceBook, I put just a few
shots on  an album there.  I'll add more later.
_http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056751&id=1103944527_
(http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056751&id=1103944527)

I  also added an update to the Target 550 site this afternoon:
_http://www.target550.com/gallery/29_shifter_control_unit/index.html_
(http://www.target550.com/gallery/29_shifter_control_unit/index.html)   It's
really a trick shifter control unit for the Lenco transmissions  they're gonna
run.  Just the hydraulic diagram is enough to give ya a  headache (it was the
last shot of the previous update.)
_http://www.target550.com/gallery/28_Canopy%20Opener%20and%20Shift%20Control
%20Unit/028_12_jpg.html_
(http://www.target550.com/gallery/28_Canopy%20Opener%20and%20Shift%20Control%20Unit/028_12_jpg.html)

Lites out.  G'nite.

Oops...only one El Camino in the  show...but then it really isn't as big a
show as I'd expected.

At  09:36 PM 3/11/2010, you wrote:

Glad you made it safe. The girls  look great.

Congrats on the Bonneville Racing News! 4 or 5 years  ago.... Who'd a thunk
it? It's a big deal, and we are all proud of you Ray.

Have fun with the kids,

John  Christensen
Saint Charles, IL

On Thu, Mar  11, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Ray Buck <_rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

That's Josie (Josephine) and her mom, my daughter-in-law,  Desiree.  A
coupla beautiful ladies.

I'm in my own private Idaho (you gotta know the song to get the  meaning)
to shoot the Boise Roadster Show.  I had about a 5 hour  drive to get here,
but it was uneventful...which is very good.

I have media credentials that I'll pick up tomorrow.

I had an absolutely smashing success in the last edition of Bonneville
Racing News.  Both photos on the cover and...well, I didn't count the  photos
used, but there were a bunch...somewhere between one and two  dozen...and the
"From the Editor" had some very flattering things to say  about a certain
rat.  :)  It got me the credentials for this  show.  Far out.

I'm livin a dream....and very, very grateful.