[elky] OT: in Boise and a photo of me grand-moppet

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:00:37 -0700

That's Josie (Josephine) and her mom, my daughter-in-law, Desiree. A coupla beautiful ladies.

I'm in my own private Idaho (you gotta know the song to get the meaning) to shoot the Boise Roadster Show. I had about a 5 hour drive to get here, but it was uneventful...which is very good.

I have media credentials that I'll pick up tomorrow.

I had an absolutely smashing success in the last edition of Bonneville Racing News. Both photos on the cover and...well, I didn't count the photos used, but there were a bunch...somewhere between one and two dozen...and the "From the Editor" had some very flattering things to say about a certain rat. :) It got me the credentials for this show. Far out.

I'm livin a dream....and very, very grateful.