[elky] Re: OT: Divco Milk Truck show car (or truck or...)

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:46:41 -0400

Hey Ray,

I wonder if you're thinking of the cab over that Phil (who owns the garage
where the MCs are stored) has.  I think I showed that to you when you visited
"all those years ago"....

:)

And, I have, of course, been following along with all of the pictures you've
been posting and linking to here.  I don't always comment or reply, but I sure
enjoy looking at all of the pics you've taken.  You are one lucky guy, that is
certain! :)

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker **
NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"These are some good times, so take a good look around" ... Trace Adkins ...
'You're Gonna Miss This'