[elky] Re: OT: Divco Milk Truck show car (or truck or...)

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:46:52 -0500

               This is the one owned by my dads friend he grew up with in
Detroit. Owned by Nick and Gary Tisch.
http://www.trucktrend.com/autoshows/events/163_1003_2010_autorama/trucks.html

                 I almost went up there a couple years ago to help work on
it. He got 2nd place in the Detroit Autoshow and has been filmed in a couple
movies so far and has models for sale on his site. He sold his 32 roadster
to build it. lots of build pics on his myspace page. Just google Nick Tisch
and you'll find it all.

                           Robert Adams