[elky] Re: Nate's new Wheels

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 20:50:50 -0500

                     Looks good. I like the L version for a little added
room. I dont' worry too much about the engine itself but the electronics
attached to it. Jag was horrible at electrical and Ford is better but still
not the best. I liked seeing the aluminum body at the car shows when they
started them in 04.

                          Robert Adams